* Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams are a couple?! How did I not know this???
* I missed wishing a couple of people a Happy Birthday!
. Let me stress I didn’t forget, I just didn’t get to posting. ;) So belated greetings to queenofthorns
who survived the Board That Shall Not Be Named with me! ;-)
* According to the TV Guide website rumor has it that not only has Showtime picked up Arrested Development
, but has ordered 26 episodes.
* And I can download it now! Hopefully. I’m actually attempting this downloading episodes thing as I type. Apparently it’s going to take me two days. Down from fifteen! To be fair, I’m downloading a group of six episodes (I can’t seem to do them individually). If you can guess which episodes you *really* know me. So, I’m assuming the download will pick up where it leaves off if I power down my computer? I’m not leaving it on for two straight days.
* Speaking of the DSL, it’s certainly lowered my stress levels. No more concerns of missing phone calls or my connection timing out because I take too damn long to type up a response to a post. No waiting forever for pages to load. I can download icons in a snap. And songs! And I can look up stuff anytime I want. I don’t have to make notes to myself or try to remember to do it later (and usually forget).
* I still have to compliment SBC (Damn it!) who helped me (along with danceswithwords
) straighten out some networking issues.
* I recieved a package from reckleslinguist
the other day. She purchased me many lovely prezzies for my b-day. But what did I get most excited about? She made me Lee Adama magnets!!! And of course I now have to rearrange what I already have on the fridge to give them a prime, eye level position. ;)( Collapse )
* Before I drive you all away with the Bamber fixation, I've decided to go nuts and mix up the icons a bit. So I got me some with Slings & Arrows
quotes! The one used here may make no sense out of context, but it still makes me laugh. :)