But 2009 is a new and I'm determined to make it better year. Not that 2008 was the worst year ever, just I strive for improvement. I'm not making any resolutions or declarations. I've done that in the past with mixed results. I've been setting small goals for myself and doing a much better job at tackling those then big goals I've set previously. I will declare that on the To Do list for tomorrow is:
* Mail out last two Christmas presents and thank you letter to uncle
* Pay bills and possibly set up some more accounts online to save on postage costs
* Write up and post my next batch of BSG rewatch thoughts
* Continue watching Season 3 of BSG
* Think of something to do for More Joy Day
* And work on one other thing I hope to get posted this weekend
Now I think I'll get I snack and watch last night's Leverage. I feel asleep at 9:30 last night. Thank goodness for DVRs.