* Except for Syd's wood paneling. The entire house is done in wood paneling?! Ugly wood paneling. I think it's time to call in the folks from Trading Spaces. She and Weiss can decorate each others homes. :)
* Marshall's ramblings can tend to annoy me. Tonight I found his behavior quite amusing. 'I can't lose my job...I have a baby on the way...' :)
* Of all the things that Syd went through, one of the worst would have had to have been watching her own funeral and knowing her loved ones weren't coming to save her. :(
* So,let my get this straight, Kendall and Dixon knew she was alive. Vaughn and Jack didn't. Except Jack did know but only after Kendall and Dixon found. Ok, got it.
* Speaking of Dixon, I liked how he brought up SD-6 and the two-fold purpose. You could see Syd was about ready to lay into him for keeping the truth from her (pot-kettle-black Syd), but at the same time Dixon was *finally* able to understand what she went through. Nice moment for both.
* I loved that they brought up Project Christmas. Apparently brainwashing your kid is a good thing otherwise Syd would have been brainwashed by the Covenant. Who thinks up this stuff?
* The explaination for Jack's absence was a bit lame (I'm telling myself he was off with Irina ;). I'm assuming VG had another commitment and couldn't appear in the ep. Boy, will he have a lot of catching up to do.
* Nine months? Vaughn only waited nine months?! Still, it's hard for me to hate the guy when he'll soon find out he married the enemy. :( Or did he?
* Kendall's back! I know he could be a complete bastard but I always liked the guy. I credit the actor. One of my fav moments was when Syd said she'd never heard of Project Black Hole and he simply smiled and said "Thank you". I only hope his appearance tonight means he'll be back again in the future. He did seem to be barking out orders again. :)
* So, they did harvest her eggs. Guess I was right. Though too X-Filish as everyone else has mentioned.
* And if we want to talk of ripping off other series, how about the Alien series? Anyone else have visions of Ripley in Allen: Resurrection torching her clones?
* It's interesting we didn't see the petrie dish destroyed. Who wants to bet Sark escaped with a fertalized egg?
* As much as I desire Lauren to be an evil, traiterous, murdering, bitca, I have a feeling we'll find out she was a product of brainwashing. Is it a coincidence we watched Syd go through the process? And that their intent was to make her an assassin? I think the Covenant succeded with Lauren who needed to be ready to be put in the field before Syd was taken captive.